Dog-Gone Cute Valentine

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I love Valentine's Day--it's not only a day to celebrate LOVE, but it gives us hopeless romantics a day to drown in the sappiness, overly cutesy, and overuse of pink and red in our crafts. Cut-out hearts everywhere! And then there's the chocolates...oh, the abundance of chocolates!

I digress.

Since my son started preschool, I've taken pride in hand-making his Valentine's for his classmates. He chooses the theme and I run with it!

For his Kindergarten year, he wanted dog-themed Valentine cards. I found the following template in the Silhouette Store and tackled the project in one afternoon. Now that he's getting a bit older, we work on them together!

The finished project:
 
Back view:
We filled the pillow box with a bag of Yummy Earth's Gummy Bears.
He loves them and the best part of it was the time we spent together making them!

Credit: Dog Pillow Box Valentine from Silhouette Design Store (Design ID #74580)

No comments

Contact Form






Back to Top